Thanks to Diesel, A Bookstore in Brentwood for hosting the release party of "Foodaholic" on Sunday, July 31. Pics & article here!
“Stop! Don’t spend your money on any other weight loss book!
With a combination of tough-love and just-right humor, Irene carves an unrivaled and one-of-a-kind path for long-term weight loss and weight maintenance success. If she had only written this book fifteen years ago, I would have been thirty pounds thinner on my wedding day!”
- Allison Gilbert, critically-acclaimed author of Parentless Parents and Always Too Soon.
Foodaholic will help you:
- Understand why you have failed to lose weight and keep it off in the past.
- Get unstuck.
- Recover from food addiction.
- Lose weight and keep it off for life.
“What an incredible delight! Losing weight has seldom been as inspiring as it is in Foodaholic. The advice is no-nonsense and the personal examples vividly help one picture both the problems and solutions.”
- Brian Wansink, Ph.D., author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think, Professor and Director of the Food and Brand Lab at Cornell University
“Rubaum-Keller provides a no-nonsense approach for losing weight, generated from years of experience as a psychotherapist. Her action plan, which includes how to address the problem, modify one’s behavior, learn to count calories, and reduce one’s weight has been successful in hundreds of subjects, including herself. I recommend this book for anyone serious about losing weight.”
- Richard J Johnson MD, Professor of Medicine University of Colorado and author of The Sugar Fix (Rodale)
“Irene Rubaum-Keller knows her stuff from the inside out. She’s smart and down-to-earth in her approach and–most of all–she’s living proof that her system works. Reading this book will be time well spent.”
- Hope Edelman, author of the New York Times bestseller, Motherless Daughters